Welcome to The PlayGround – The UK’s No1 Outdoor Assault Course!
Located at Haysborder Road, Barrow, Suffolk, IP29 5BE | DIRECTIONS HERE
The Assault Course obstacles have been designed and built for both adults & children (7+) to challenge themselves both physically & mentally.
‘So come along – get fitter, healthier, muddier and… ASSAULT YOUR SENSES!’
COVID19 UPDATE (01/03/2021)
WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL BE RE-OPENING OUR DOORS – & OBSTACLES! – ON MONDAY 29TH MARCH!
It’s the start of the Easter Holidays too so for those first 2 weeks we’ve got a whopping 18 Pay & Play sessions each week to choose from!
If you book a Pay & Play or Crazy FootGolf session between now and midnight on March 28th for ANY date during the rest of 2021 you’ll receive a 15% discount, using code ‘WAHOO15’, so get booking ASAP!
The safety of our customers and staff remains our top priority and we will therefore be implementing & ensuring the following social distancing measures;
- Each session is capped at 40 participants with online bookings only
- Sessions last 80 minutes with a 10 minute sanitising window between sessions to allow all previous participants to exit the course & new ones to arrive
- A minimum 1 metre distance must be maintained by members of different households/bubbles
- Sanitising gel is available to use before, during & after each session
- Our muddy ditches will be OPEN! But both male & female changing rooms remain closed, so participants are welcome to change in the car park if required
- The safety brief will be held outdoors with a minimum 1m distance maintained by members of different households/bubbles
- Any minor first aid requirements are to be met by a member of the same household unless it becomes absolutely necessary for a First Aid-trained member of staff to intervene. Should this be necessary then PPE (mask & gloves) will be worn by the staff member
- If you are experiencing ANY of the main symptoms of Coronavirus then you MUST NOT attend the session and instead follow the guidance on the NHS website
Fun experience with a group of friends
24th September 2019
Myself and a group of friends went to The Playground, Stacey was our instructor, she was fantastic, gave us all a warm up and moved round the course with us, showing us how to safely attempt each obstacle, giving harder and easier alternatives - we were all of mixed ability. It was amazing, we all really enjoyed it and can not wait to book again! Highly recommend for any age group!!
19th August 2019
One of our favourite places... think we've been 6 times! Never get bored. Always s new challenge. Staff friendly and helpful. Took my 7 yo nephew this time. He loved it too! Love the improvements! Changing rooms this year! ☺️☺️☺️
21st February 2019
1KM Assault Course
set in 5 Acres of undulating land
including walls and ditches
Tonnes of Fun
whilst challenging too
Assault your Senses
overcome your fears!
"Had a great day today at the playground. Was great to be able to try obstacles without the pressure of lots of other racers and glad I conquered my fear of the incline/decline monkey bars. Being able to train like I have today has helped me identify where my strengths and weaknesses are and what I need to focus on in the future to get better at something I love. – Nathan Hawkins"