Welcome to The PlayGround – The UK’s No1 Outdoor Assault Course!
Located at Haysborder Road, Barrow, Suffolk, IP29 5BE | DIRECTIONS HERE
The Assault Course obstacles have been designed and built for both adults & children (7+) to challenge themselves both physically & mentally.
‘So come along – get fitter, healthier, muddier and… ASSAULT YOUR SENSES!’
COVID19 UPDATE (19/04/2021)
WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE OPEN AGAIN!
The safety of our customers and staff remains our top priority and we will therefore be implementing & ensuring the following social distancing measures;
- Each session is capped at 50 participants with online bookings only
- Sessions last 80 minutes with a 10 minute sanitising window between sessions to allow all previous participants to exit the course & new ones to arrive
- A minimum 1 metre distance must be maintained by members of different households/bubbles
- Sanitising gel is available to use before, during & after each session
- Our muddy ditches will be OPEN! But both male & female changing rooms remain closed, so participants are welcome to change in the car park if required
- The safety brief will be held outdoors with a minimum 1m distance maintained by members of different households/bubbles
- Any minor first aid requirements are to be met by a member of the same household unless it becomes absolutely necessary for a First Aid-trained member of staff to intervene. Should this be necessary then PPE (mask & gloves) will be worn by the staff member
- If you are experiencing ANY of the main symptoms of Coronavirus then you MUST NOT attend the session and instead follow the guidance on the NHS website
This place is awesome!!! Top quality obstacles and the playmakers are great too
30th April 2016
What a fantastic day!!!! Brilliantly run and so much fun!!! Loved getting wet and muddy!! Will definitely be back... thanks boys ���
19th February 2017
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. A fun and challenging obstacle course.
4th November 2018
1KM Assault Course
set in 5 Acres of undulating land
including walls and ditches
Tonnes of Fun
whilst challenging too
Assault your Senses
overcome your fears!
"Had a great day today at the playground. Was great to be able to try obstacles without the pressure of lots of other racers and glad I conquered my fear of the incline/decline monkey bars. Being able to train like I have today has helped me identify where my strengths and weaknesses are and what I need to focus on in the future to get better at something I love. – Nathan Hawkins"