Stag/Hen PackagesThe perfect memory maker
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE TAKING PRIVATE STAG/HEN PARTY BOOKINGS FROM MONDAY 12TH APRIL ONWARDS, IN LINE WITH STEP 2 OF THE GOVT ROADMAP. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS DATE/INDUSTRY RULES MAY MOVE/CHANGE, WHICH WOULD RESULT IN POSTPONING THE SESSION UNTIL WE ARE PERMITTED TO DO SO!
The ultimate assault course challenge. You’ll be faced with big walls, monkey bars, rope climbs, a ninja warrior style ramp and much more.
For an 80 minute session the cost is:
- 0-9 Adults £250
- 10+ Adults £25 per person
We have benches overlooking the course so you are welcome to bring a picnic to have after the session (for up to 30 minutes after your session has finished). Hot and cold drinks and ice creams are available to purchase.
You can check availability and also book your session via our website. The booking bar is located at the top of this page. Alternatively, if you have any questions please enquire below.
COVID19 UPDATE (01/03/2021)
WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL BE RE-OPENING OUR DOORS – & OBSTACLES! – ON MONDAY 29TH MARCH!
It’s the start of the Easter Holidays too so for those first 2 weeks we’ve got a whopping 18 Pay & Play sessions each week to choose from!
If you book a Pay & Play or Crazy FootGolf session between now and midnight on March 28th for ANY date during the rest of 2021 you’ll receive a 15% discount, using code ‘WAHOO15’, so get booking ASAP!
The safety of our customers and staff remains our top priority and we will therefore be implementing & ensuring the following social distancing measures;
- Each session is capped at 40 participants with online bookings only
- Sessions last 80 minutes with a 10 minute sanitising window between sessions to allow all previous participants to exit the course & new ones to arrive
- A minimum 1 metre distance must be maintained by members of different households/bubbles
- Sanitising gel is available to use before, during & after each session
- Our muddy ditches will be OPEN! But both male & female changing rooms remain closed, so participants are welcome to change in the car park if required
- The safety brief will be held outdoors with a minimum 1m distance maintained by members of different households/bubbles
- Any minor first aid requirements are to be met by a member of the same household unless it becomes absolutely necessary for a First Aid-trained member of staff to intervene. Should this be necessary then PPE (mask & gloves) will be worn by the staff member
- If you are experiencing ANY of the main symptoms of Coronavirus then you MUST NOT attend the session and instead follow the guidance on the NHS website