Stag/Hen PackagesThe perfect memory maker
The ultimate assault course challenge. You’ll be faced with big walls, monkey bars, rope climbs, a ninja warrior style ramp and much more.
For an 80 minute session the cost is:
- 0-9 Adults £250
- 10+ Adults £25 per person
What’s included in the Stag/Hen Private Party price?!
- Your own Playmaker/s who will set fun challenges & look after you during the session
- Wristband (adult & junior sizes available)
- Certificate (personalised with your name, date & Playmaker!)
- Your own roped off ‘VIP Area’ to enjoy food, drink & cake after the session!
Hot & cold drinks and ice creams are also available to purchase.
You can check availability and also book your session via our website. The booking bar is located at the top of this page. Alternatively, if you have any questions please enquire below.
COVID19 UPDATE (17/05/2021)
The safety of our customers and staff remains our top priority and we will therefore – in line with Step 3 of the government’s ‘road map’ – be implementing & ensuring the following social distancing measures;
- A minimum 1 metre distance must be maintained by members of different households/bubbles
- Sanitising gel is available to use before, during & after each session
- Our muddy ditches are OPEN!
- Both male & female changing rooms are now open, in which face masks are to be worn by anyone aged 11 or over. Numbers will also be limited to ensure distancing between households/bubbles is maintained
- The video safety brief will be held indoors with a minimum 1m distance maintained by members of different households/bubbles, as guided by floor tape. Only 8 households/bubbles per brief
- Any minor first aid requirements are to be met by a member of the same household unless it becomes absolutely necessary for a First Aid-trained member of staff to intervene. Should this be necessary then PPE (mask & gloves) will be worn by the staff member
- If you are experiencing ANY of the main symptoms of Coronavirus then you MUST NOT attend the session and instead follow the guidance on the NHS website __________________________________