Pay & Play80 minute sessions
Involves 80 minutes of Playtime for adults and children on all 25 obstacles plus a chance to set a timed lap, and possibly get on the leaderboard! You can also race friends & family on our new ‘Sprint Track’ – a 2 lane, 50m long, 5 obstacle assault course! Our Playmakers will be on hand to develop your obstacle technique.
PAY & PLAY
Saturdays and Sundays 10:00am – 3:50pm
Easter Holidays 11.30am – 2.20pm
Adults (18+) – £21
Juniors (7-17) – £13
Family Ticket (2 Adults + 2 Juniors) – £56
Minimum age 7
Spectators are free
COVID19 UPDATE (01/03/2021)
WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL BE RE-OPENING OUR DOORS – & OBSTACLES! – ON MONDAY 29TH MARCH!
It’s the start of the Easter Holidays too so for those first 2 weeks we’ve got a whopping 18 Pay & Play sessions each week to choose from!
If you book a Pay & Play or Crazy FootGolf session between now and midnight on March 28th for ANY date during the rest of 2021 you’ll receive a 15% discount, using code ‘WAHOO15’, so get booking ASAP!
The safety of our customers and staff remains our top priority and we will therefore be implementing & ensuring the following social distancing measures;
- Each session is capped at 40 participants with online bookings only
- Sessions last 80 minutes with a 10 minute sanitising window between sessions to allow all previous participants to exit the course & new ones to arrive
- A minimum 1 metre distance must be maintained by members of different households/bubbles
- Sanitising gel is available to use before, during & after each session
- Our muddy ditches will be OPEN! But both male & female changing rooms remain closed, so participants are welcome to change in the car park if required
- The safety brief will be held outdoors with a minimum 1m distance maintained by members of different households/bubbles
- Any minor first aid requirements are to be met by a member of the same household unless it becomes absolutely necessary for a First Aid-trained member of staff to intervene. Should this be necessary then PPE (mask & gloves) will be worn by the staff member
- If you are experiencing ANY of the main symptoms of Coronavirus then you MUST NOT attend the session and instead follow the guidance on the NHS website