Birthday PartiesA party with a difference
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE TAKING PRIVATE BIRTHDAY PARTY BOOKINGS FROM MONDAY 12TH APRIL ONWARDS, IN LINE WITH STEP 2 OF THE GOVT ROADMAP. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS DATE/INDUSTRY RULES MAY MOVE/CHANGE, WHICH WOULD RESULT IN POSTPONING THE SESSION UNTIL WE ARE PERMITTED TO DO SO!
A party with a difference! Fun fitness games with obstacles & mud! Every kid’s dream! All of our obstacles are child-friendly, so these sessions are guaranteed to satisfy their boundless energy and enthusiasm! Your own ‘Playmaker’ will take you around all 25 obstacles, demonstrating and advising on technique, before setting fun games and challenges, and finishing with an optional timed lap of the course!
Prices for an 80 minute session (10+ participants):
- Juniors (7-17) £15 per person
- Adults (18+) £25 per person
What’s included in the party price?!
- Your own Playmaker who will set fun challenges & look after you during the session
- Wristband (adult & junior sizes available)
- Certificate (personalised with your name, date & Playmaker!)
- Your own roped off picnic area to enjoy food, drink & cake after the session!
Hot & cold drinks and ice creams are also available to purchase.
You can check availability and also book your session via our website. The booking bar is located at the top of this page. Alternatively, if you have any questions please enquire below.
COVID19 UPDATE (01/03/2021)
WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL BE RE-OPENING OUR DOORS – & OBSTACLES! – ON MONDAY 29TH MARCH!
It’s the start of the Easter Holidays too so for those first 2 weeks we’ve got a whopping 18 Pay & Play sessions each week to choose from!
If you book a Pay & Play or Crazy FootGolf session between now and midnight on March 28th for ANY date during the rest of 2021 you’ll receive a 15% discount, using code ‘WAHOO15’, so get booking ASAP!
The safety of our customers and staff remains our top priority and we will therefore be implementing & ensuring the following social distancing measures;
- Each session is capped at 40 participants with online bookings only
- Sessions last 80 minutes with a 10 minute sanitising window between sessions to allow all previous participants to exit the course & new ones to arrive
- A minimum 1 metre distance must be maintained by members of different households/bubbles
- Sanitising gel is available to use before, during & after each session
- Our muddy ditches will be OPEN! But both male & female changing rooms remain closed, so participants are welcome to change in the car park if required
- The safety brief will be held outdoors with a minimum 1m distance maintained by members of different households/bubbles
- Any minor first aid requirements are to be met by a member of the same household unless it becomes absolutely necessary for a First Aid-trained member of staff to intervene. Should this be necessary then PPE (mask & gloves) will be worn by the staff member
- If you are experiencing ANY of the main symptoms of Coronavirus then you MUST NOT attend the session and instead follow the guidance on the NHS website